Ready for Europe?!? Check out these deals from KLM for flights to Europe. These fares are only valid through August 15, 2012 but similar fares may be available so be sure to check out their deal page listed below.
Sample round-trip airfares as seen on KLM’s website on August 13, 2012:
|New York||Amsterdam||$ 893*|
|New York||Kiev||$ 793*|
|Los Angeles||Stockholm||$ 1,032*|
|San Francisco||London||$ 1,028*|
|New York||Rome||$ 907*|
|New York||Barcelona||$ 831*|
|San Francisco||Madrid||$ 944*|
|San Francisco||Athens||$ 1,056*|
As always, there are rules, regulations and stipulations for getting a deal but these are really just to do with when you book – so book before the end of August.
- Round-trip fares including taxes and carrier surcharge.
- Fares are valid for travel between August 26 and December 12, 2012.
- Tickets must be booked by August 15, 2012.
- A minimum Saturday night is required and a maximum of 1 month stay is permitted.
- There is an additional $20-$30 weekend surcharge each way. Weekdays are from Monday through Thursday and weekends are Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Fares are non-refundable.
- Changes are allowed for a $250 fee plus fare adjustment fees.
- Additional baggage fees may apply.