Key Biscayne is a perfect location for a getaway just outside of Miami and The Ritz Carlton is the ultimate spot to rest your head while you’re there. It’s not cheap but the grounds and hotel make you feel like you’re on an island oasis and can be worth it.
Hotel rooms at the Ritz Carlton – Key Biscayne
The standard room, while not overly spacious are definitely up there with the nicest that you can stay in. They are big enough to offer a sitting area and king size beds. You’ve obviously got expectations if you’re staying at a Ritz and this hotel is not going to let you down.
- Resort View: Size 420 SQ FT, Choice of King or two Double beds, Separate marble bathtub and shower, Full or half balcony and views
- Island View: Size 420 SQ FT, Views of Key Biscayne and Biscayne Bay, Choice of King Bed or two Double Beds, Full or half balcony
- Club Island View: Size 420 SQ FT, Exclusive access to the Club Lounge, Choice of King or two Double Beds, Full or half balcony with views
- Partial Ocean View: Size 420 SQ FT, Partial Atlantic Ocean views, Choice of a King or two Double Beds, Full or half balcony
- Oceanfront View: Size 420 SQ FT, Sweeping Atlantic Ocean views, Choice of King Bed or two Double Beds, Full or half balcony
- Club Oceanfront View: Size 420 SQ FT, Exclusive access to the Club Lounge, Choice of King bed or two Double Beds, Full or half balcony with Atlantic views
- Suites are also available
The mini-bar and electronics are top notch in hotel rooms at the Ritz Carlton. From an iPod dock to a huge flat-screen TV the amenities make it easy to relax in your room.Room service is also quick and has a decent selection (though you’re going to pay a high price for that delivery).
|Bathrobe & slippers||Paid WiFi||Coffee/Tea maker||iPod Docking Station|
|Iron and ironing board||Safe||Air-conditioning||Flat screen TV|
Restaurant & bar
There are multiple bars and restaurants, including two outdoor bars, one by each of the pools.
Cioppino: Tuscan cuisine that can be enjoyed in a relaxing, outdoor setting overlooking the ocean and one of the resorts’ pools. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Cantina Beach: Typical coastal Mexican cuisine served poolside. This is a do not miss while you’re staying at the Ritz. The restaurant also offers South Florida’s largest selection of tequilas. Serves lunch and dinner.
Rumbar and Lobby Lounge: Serving a huge variety of rums (52+) this cocktail bar also has live music on Thursday through Saturday.
Dune Burgers: A more relaxed atmosphere located next to the adult only pool and overlooking the water, this is your best option for a chill, relaxed lunch. The bar tenders and knowledgeable so ask them if you are looking for suggestions on a distinctive cocktail, including some of their own creations.
Key Biscayne is the second of the Florida Keys so it means heading out the city and from island to island; this means there’s obviously not easy public transportation. However, getting there via car is very easy. Taking an Uber from South Beach costs about $25 and from the airport is $22.
The Ritz Carlton – Key Biscayne
|Address||455 Grand Bay Dr., Key Biscayne, FL 33149|
|Telephone||+1 305 365 4500|